30 Day Guarantee
All head lice treatments include a 30 Day Guarantee that starts from the initial treatment day. Follow the Lice Wizards guidelines and you will be guaranteed 30 days. IN SALON ONLY! Severe infestations may take additional treatment. We stand by our work and believe so strongly in our methods that we are proud to offer this 30 day guarantee…the best in the industry!
Our guarantee requires one final intensive lice checks 3-5 days apart following the initial treatment. The checks must be performed in order to receive the 30 day guarantee. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Lice Wizards 30 Day Guarantee Guidelines:
- Clients will be remitted to school, camp, or daycare immediately following the initial lice removal treatment.
- Clients must complete treatment with Lice Wizards including the mandatory final check.
- All immediate family members living under the same roof must be checked and treated if evidence is found by Lice Wizards. Families with two households must have all family members and caregivers in both households checked and if necessary treat by Lice Wizards. All initial checks must be completed within the FIRST 24 HOURSof performing the initial head lice treatment. If all family members and caregivers are not checked and treated if necessary by Lice Wizards within the FIRST 24 HOURS, then the guarantee is void. The 30 day guarantee only applies to those treated. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Failure to show up or cancel a 3-5 day follow up check will result in forfeiture of the guarantee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Failure to give a minimum of 24 hours notice or failure to show up to initial and final checks will result in a $25 fee to be collected at the rescheduled head check. Head checks can only occur at a Lice Wizards salon.
- If any head lice are found anytime during the guarantee, clients must save what is found.
- If bugs are not saved, clients will be required to pay for a head check to determine if there is any evidence of head lice. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If head lice are discovered at any time during the guarantee, clients will be re-combed at no additional charge. But, if the evidence found is considered to be a new infestation, additional treatment charges will apply.
- There must be evidence of live lice in order for the guarantee to apply. Guidelines are the same as an original treatment, including the required checking and treating all family members if necessary. NO EXCEPTIONS. Rechecks for family members are paid checks.
- Two 3-5 day final head checks are required for the treated person.